2021 Merit Awards
Nominations are now being accepted for Santa Rosa businesses, individuals and organizations that deserve recognition for their volunteerism in serving the community and improving the quality of life in Santa Rosa.
Nominations will be reviewed by the Merit Awards Committee and winners will be honored in the following categories:
• Beautifying our community
• Serving others, particularly young people, seniors and those in need
• Strengthening our neighborhoods
• Expanding and enriching the artistic and historical culture of the City
• Fostering sustainability and protecting the environment
• Rising to the challenge: Community heroes
The deadline for nominations is July 10, 2021. The 2021 Merit Awards will be presented by the Mayor and City Council on September 20, 2021. Nominations may be made by anyone.
Since 1978, the Santa Rosa City Council has presented Merit Awards to individuals, organizations and businesses who volunteer their time and energies to serve the community and improve the quality of life in Santa Rosa.
The nomination form is online at srcity.org/MeritAwards. To have a form mailed to you, or for more information about the Merit Awards Program, please call 707-543-3279.